Terms and Conditions
1. Horizon Medical Care presents this Web site (the "Site") and the services offered herein (the "Services"), including information and documents (the "Materials") and makes these items subject to the terms set forth in this Terms and Conditions document (the "T&C"). By ccessing or using this Site or attempting to or purchasing any Services from this site, you are agreeing to these T&C's. All rules and guidelines as such are incorporated by reference into these conditions. Any breach of these T&C's will cause authorization of your use and access to this Site to be terminated and you must immediately destroy any Materials printed or downloaded from said Site.
2. You hereby give Horizon Medical Care and our medical partners and affiliates your full permission and co-operation to perform and undertake an online medical evaluation as a potential patient. By submitting the questionnaire(s) found on this Site for an online consultation and possible prescription(s), you agree to release from and hold harmless Horizon Medical Care, their subsidiaries, officers and directors, employees, representatives, affiliates and independent contractors from all cause of action, penalties, suits, liens, liabilities, judgements, obligations, losses, damages, and/or actual or threatened claims of such which may arise at any time relating to, by reason of, arisingly directly or indirectly any matter whatsoever related to the prescription of your individually selected medication.
3. This consultation is being accepted and submitted by your own choice, under no duress, at your own expense, and at your own liability and you alone alone accept full responsibility for your use of any as treaments prescibed by Horizon Medical Care. You hereby fully understand that it your own personal responsibility to undergo an annual physical examination by a physician, including any suggested laboratory tests, to ensure that you have no disease, illness or other condition that may render you incompatible for your self-described condition. You further agree to notify any present physician who has taken you under care that you have chose to take a prescription prescribed by Horizon Medical Care so that they may properly advise you to it's continued use. Should you not have a current physician, but retain the care of a physician in the future, you further agree to immediately advise said physician of your current treatments and prescriptions prescribed by Horizon Medical Care.
4. You hereby state that you are an adult as defined by the state in which you reside, and release Horizon Medical Care and all of their employees and affiliates, including physicians and pharmacists, from any and all liability whatsoever as connected to or associated with your consultation and/or use of prescribed treatments. You agree to answer all medical questions asked of you by this site and our staff truthfully, and understand that it is a violation of both State and Federal law to falsify information to obtain prescription medication.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you initiated the contract with Horizon Medical Care and that their physicians may be located in a different state from your own and that said physician may not be licensed to practice medicine in your state. You also hereby agree that all on-line medical consultations, diagnoses and treatments will be deemed to have occured in the state where the physician is physically located and licensed to practice medicine.
6. You understand that in no case can any physician, nurse, or administrative personnel guarantee that the beneficial treatment of any condition, even as prescribed by Horizon Medical Care, will provide the results that you seek, and that even if prescribed, you may suffer adverse reactions from these treatment(s). You hereby release Horizon Medical Care and all of their employees and affiliates, including physicians and pharmacists, from any and all liability whatsoever as connected to or associated with any adverse effects you may suffer arising from you use of prescribed treatments. It is your responsibility to provide Horizon Medical Care with your accurate and complete medical history and update them as to any changes to it which may subsequently occur. You understand that the proposed consultation and care may involve risks and the possibility of complications, as such complications and side effects have been known to occur in patients who take prescription treatments, even when the best skills and judgement are used. You acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to you as to the favorable results, complications or risks regarding your treament and that there is no implied warranty. You understand that no known medical treament gives complete satisfaction to everyone at all times.
7. You understand and agree that Horizon Medical Care and their employees and affiliates may, at any time, see any information provided by you to your physician as constituting a medical record. You further understand and agree that Horizon Medical Care, your physician, or BOTH will maintain your medical records. You must answer ALL questions requested in the questionnaires. If you feel a portion of the questionnaire does not apply, do not check the associated field or fill in the associated description box.
8. You fully understand and agree that if you in any way fail to provide Horizon Medical Care with your accurate and complete medical records or histroy, or you become aware of any changes in your medical or physical condition in the future and you fail to notify Horizon Medical Care or their physicians of such changes, that you are solely responsible for any adverse effects that you may suffer from taking or continuing to take treatments as prescribed by Horizon Medical Care or their affiliates.
9. You hereby understand and acknowledge that Horizon Medical Care and their affiliates recommend a physcial examination and evaluation by a physician before you take any treatments as prescribed by Horizon Medical Care. You understand that an on-line medical examination will not include a physical examination. You hereby waive a physical examination at this time and agree to obtain a medical follow-up examination with a physician before taking any treatments as prescribed by Horizon Medical Care. You also hereby agree that any medical condition you are self-describing is true and that the condition may be considered an "Emergency Medical Situation". An "Emergency Medical Situation" may be defined as a condition of emergency in which immediate medical care or hospitalization, or both, is required by a person or persons for the preservation of health. In such case, you area advised to seek immediate medical attention from an emergency physician or hospital in the state in which you and/or the physician resides, is licensed, and/or practises medicine.
10. If upon review of the information you provide a physician determines that a prescribed treatment is the appropriate treatment for the condition, you hereby authorize a charge of $120.00 to be charged to your credit card as a consultation fee. You understand that this charge is in addition to the cost of any possible medication and that you may be qualified for up to two additional months of refills without any additional processing or consultation fee. You also understand that you must initiate any refills by contacting Horizon Medical Care via the Web Site. You hereby authorize shipping and prescription fees be charged to your credit card in accordance with the shipping information provided and any prescription that has been prescribed to you as a result of the physician's consultation. Refunds will ONLY be given at the discretion of Horizon Medical Care management. You understand that you are solely responsible for and and all customs, tariffs, and taxes that may be applicable to you by your State or Federal government.
11. If you are not granted a consultation, presciption and/or treatment by the physician, a $25.00 administrative fee will be charged to your credit card for the doctor that reviews your consultation and determines that a prescribed treatment is not appropriate for your condition.
12. The materials on the Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and are subject to change at any time. These Materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Horizon Medical Care and their affiliates shall at no time be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, any action of contract or tort arising out of the use of or inability to use the Materials available on the Site.
13. No portion of the information or Materials on this Site shall be reproduced in any form or fashion without the prio written consent of Horizon Medical Care. Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions: these Materials may bused soley for personal, informational, internal and non-commercial use; these Materials may not be distributed; these Materials may not be modified or altered in any way.
14. Horizon Medical Care reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the Materials and information available on this Site at any time, and such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Horizon Medical Care.
15. These right granted by Horizon Medical Care do not constitute a license nor transfer of title. The rights specified to view, download and print these Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
17. You have read and understood the above-referenced provisions and authorize and accept the proposed terms regardless of the medical or legal risks and you declare that you understand the risks. You understand and agree that you are accepting or rejecting the terms of these Terms and Conditions by electronically making your choice below. If you select "I AGREE", you acknowledge that this will constitute the equivalent of your signature upon a binding agreement between you and Horizon Medical Care.